Thursday, May 6, 2010

Can I Use Woolite For Washing Machine




Like a phoenix, and took over again in my blog, after take a long time between whistles and flutes, with the "Book Balompédica" stopped. Is it the crisis?, Who knows.

How could it be otherwise, to all those readers I had (and I still have) I owe you an explanation. Fortunately, the temporary abandonment is not for personal or own or others' misfortunes, but for reasons very positive.

Rather, it has been for labor issues (albeit positive). Those issues have got to stabilize that from today, on the eve of the penultimate day of the season, could return with renewed vigor and strength, this blogging adventure.

As always, most of the topics will be about issues Real Madrid, but I have endured for so long (as much as active readers in this impasse), you know that other issues played football fans, or even other sports. The novelty items may include up to my home team, UD. Almería.

PD: I said in a comment in a blog post mate Dani Buyo ( Real Madrid), to all those who I was, you read it carefully. But here's a surprise, despite not having you in my blog, where I participated via Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment