Sunday, December 26, 2010

Body Herpes Under Nose

The blue chip



With property after long walks in every corner of the city center, and an unhealthy addiction to peanut bags of 300 pesos, I speak for peanuts in Nuts 4 Nuts , after buying it, quite often in imitation of this business, I must say that even though they are equal are not the same.
a result of good business that became the sale of peanuts, driven by the enterprising course " Rabbit", there were many carts that mimic Nuts 4 Nuts but sometimes badly. It is my intention to undermine the competition, but I must say that my experience as a consumer, I realized that only carts Nuts 4 Nuts, fill the bags with large candied peanuts as a whole, because the other cases I have realized that small peanuts mixed with larger, and some simply sell the typical small peanut can find for 100 in a transparent bag, losing all sense the cost you pay. Finally, as data
freak I met also with cars Nuts 4 Nuts, perhaps stolen, which peanuts sold small, but a good way to realize that deception is in the paper bag, as these cars despite having the logo and all the paraphernalia of the mark, they have stamped their logo bags nuts 4 nuts, and simply sell the peanuts in a white paper bags.

0 comments:

Post a Comment