Monday, September 13, 2010

How To Play Dota With Bots

Learning ... Days like BlogDay

Mastering the art of losing is not hard;
many things seem to be made for the purpose
of losing their loss is no disaster.
Lose something every day. Accepts
emotion of losing the keys to your house, that silly passing hour.
Mastering the art of losing is not hard.

Now go farther, losing faster:
places, names, and pretend
wherever they go. None of that will bring disaster.

I lost my mother's watch. And look! Also the last or penultimate
my three beloved houses vanished. Mastering the art
loss is not complicated.

lost two cities, both endearing. And what is worse,
a couple of realms I owned, two rivers, a continent.
miss them, but it was a disaster.

Even losing you (your loving voice, that
gesture I love) I move to deception. Clearly
to master the art of losing is not so complicated;
though (Notes!) May seem a disaster.


(Elizabeth Bishop, an art )

0 comments:

Post a Comment