Monday, August 30, 2010

Continuous Abdominal Pain



This blog is 4 years. It was the strangest period of my life. More changes. More discoveries. But today is
day recommend five blogs. This is very difficult. Now I, in my Reader, more than five hundred blogs. Little while ago I updated my blog roll, but I have here the window where you can see my shared items. Maybe that window talk more about me than this blog, my facebook profile, my twitter account ...
you recommend, my subscriptions, some of the most active:

* Assembly words Cenamor Francisco Blog. Literary blog daily information. Plano

* Creative: Blog on psychogenealogy , psychomagic, creativity. Jodorowskiano. Moleskine

* Literary: Iván Thays Blog. The best international literary blog as Free Magazine.

* Sociological Images: Lisa's Blog Wade and Gwen Sharp. Belongs to the journal Contexts, the American Sociological Association.

* Booooooom: Blog Jeff Hamada. Presents the creative work of artists from around the world.


... and I'm still here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment